About this course
Course type: Performance
Duration: 1 Day
Delivery method: Classroom
Closing is a make-or-break moment in sales. The final verdict that determines whether or not your efforts will amount to anything at all.
It’s natural to feel apprehensive about it at first. However, without that feeling of danger, successfully closing a sale wouldn't be so thrilling - a feeling that drives salespeople to continually strive for more.
Because sales professionals are expected to generate the best possible win rates for their effort, a large number of closing sales techniques have been developed over the years. Here are three proven closing techniques, and why they're so effective.
With buyers more cautious than ever, you need to have an arsenal of closing techniques if you’re going to win more deals.
Classroom training is proven to give the best learning experience and knowledge retention. You have the benefit of a relaxed but professional learning environment, an experienced trainer and the opportunity to ask questions, so you are 100% sure you understand all the course content.
- Powerful approaches to closing
- What works and what doesn’t in closing
- A framework to help close the deal after your contact says yes!
- Understand the Closing Types
- What works and what doesn’t in relation to closing in your environment
- Conditional Closes – When and how
- Negotiated Closes
- Trial Closes
- Direct Closes
- How to manage your contact after agreeing to the sale