About this course
Duration: 2 days
The Margin Protection course drives continued success. As your market matures and buyers develop their own skills to maximise value from suppliers, it’s vital you are able to defend the value of your products and services, and ensure your customers continue to feel valued throughout this potentially challenging process.
Anyone in sales understands that price is a crucial factor for most buyers, but those that are interested solely in price should be viewed with suspicion. There are a number of reasons why a customer is looking at the price and may see your product or service as expensive.
In this course we will start to understand the main reasons why your clients might say ‘that sound expensive’ and how to handle each reason in a structured process.
This 2 day sales training course will combine theory, interactive discussion and practical exercises to fully engage you with the topics and embrace the opportunity to challenge your comfort zones. The classroom is a great place to learn – you’resupposed to make mistakes and the only stupid question is the one you don’t ask!
There are no pre-course requirements.
What will I learn?
This Protecting Margin sales training course will enable attendees to:
- Present price in the most effective way
- Have greater confidence and capability when negotiating at the end of the sales process
- Understand and know how to confidently handle all the different types of price objections
- Positively presenting price: Why it’s important and how to do it!
- Negotiation essentials: Getting before you give – why and how
- Minimising ‘No’s’
- Conditional closing – when and how
- Handling the price objection: The top 7 reasons customers object on price and importantly how to deal with each