About this course
COURSE TYPE: PERFORMANCE
DURATION: 1 DAY
DELIVERY METHOD: CLASSROOM
Many sales people feel uncomfortable and ill-prepared when entering into a negotiation. Many negotiating training courses look for a win-win outcome, however more often than not the buyer and seller come to some sort of compromise.
This course concentrates on a more modern collaborative approach to negotiating by seeking new ways at arriving at better solutions than might first appear possible or have historically been achieved in practice.
This course will be delivered in a highly engaging and interactive way, focused on the specific needs of the participants.
- The trainer will introduce the negotiation process and the underlying skills and techniques
- There will be lots of individual and small group exercises to practise negotiation skills and techniques
- Each participant will have the opportunity to practise at least two negotiations with another party
There are no pre-course requirements.
- Multiple new approaches to negotiation
- Structured negotiations for effectiveness
- Established skills to understand what all the involved parties want
- Flexible negotiation strategies
What will the course cover?
- Negotiation mind-set
- Negotiation tips, techniques and principles
- Understanding the five negotiation styles
- Planning your negotiation