About this course
Course type: Performance
Duration: 3 Days
Delivery method: Classroom
Many salespeople have developed an approach to their conversations and meetings based on what they have heard colleagues say and what has seemed appropriate, rather than adopting a proven structure designed to maximise effectiveness.
This three day New Business course provides an opportunity for you to:
- think about and build on your own good practise
- introduce and adopt additional skills and behaviours
- gain increased confidence and competence in your conversations with prospects
The course is delivered as an initial 2 days, with a follow-up 1 day session six weeks later to allow you to embed and apply your learning.
Through this 3 day programme you will be able to glean best practices or lessons-learned from an experienced instructor, share experiences with peers, and participate in face-to-face role-plays.
The classroom is a great place to learn – you’re supposed to make mistakes and the only stupid question is the one you don’t ask!
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
- A clear structure to follow when making new business calls
- Greater confidence and capability during the initial stages of the call
- Greater confidence and capability in your questioning techniques and your ability to encourage greater information flow from your clients
- How to (and the importance of) align your products and services with previously identified needs and wants
What will the course cover?
- Relationship essentials
- Agreeing the sales process
- Planning a new business call
- Introduction to the call
- Developing rapport
- Delivering an ‘Interest Getting’ statement
- The ‘Time to Talk’ question
- The motivating question
- What you need to find out
- Handling early objections
- Questioning techniques
- Continuing the conversation techniques
- Summarising and conditional closing
- Presenting and aligning your solution
- All time top 5 questions